Develop a Pipeline of
to Fuel Growth.
Are you identifying and developing the future leaders of your organization? What legacy will you leave behind for your enterprise? Leading effectively in the here and now is critical to an enterprise’s healthy growth. It’s also essential to periodically step back and strategically assess what your leaders need to succeed in the future after you have left.
The team at CHORUS helped us develop a succession and professional development plan that is bringing the next level of leaders up through the ranks. It has shaped the company in such a positive way for many years into the future.
Lay a Foundation for Those Who Will Follow
Succession planning is often done in alignment with strategic planning and executive and team development, because leadership and strategy work best when executed in sync. We’ll help you plan by assessing future organizational needs, along with current leadership “bench strength” and “depth.” With guidance from CHORUS, you will establish specific leadership development plans based on quantitative and qualitative data.
What Gets Measured Gets Done
After building specific plans for a successful leadership transition, CHORUS partners with clients to identify the vital metrics that indicate performance and contribute to leadership success. Our team is equipped to coach individual leaders and teams to leverage their strengths and address areas for growth.
Typical Business Outcomes:
- A succession plan that ensures results for the next generation of leaders
- Increase the prospects of a productive and effective leadership transition
- Equip leaders transitioning to new roles to be productive faster
- Mitigate risk caused by poor succession choices and decisions
CHORUS is laser-focused on strategic leadership development and decision-planning. With an entrepreneurial approach, we combine nationally-recognized executive leaders with advanced psychometric assessments and business analytics to create platforms for growth.
Engage CHORUS to help your leaders reach their full potential.
The CHORUS Approach:
What does it take to achieve next-level best?
- Assessment with best-practice, state-of-the-art data analytics
- Strategic visioning to help individual leaders, teams and enterprises achieve next-level best
- Action planning leading to best-in-class performance
- Training and development utilizing best-practice methodology and technology
- Executive coaching equipping leaders for their next level of best